13MM Mink Eyelashes
- Anr Lashes is professional Eyelash Vendors And Wholesale 25mm Siberian Mink Strip and Faux Mink lash vendors Working Mink Lashes Wholesale, mink individual lashes manufacturer and mink lash vendors.
- The above is our 13mm Mink Lash. What style do you like? If you want to know more details, please contact us. We have professional sales staff to provide you with high-quality services and better help you achieve the success of your mink eyelash business.
Some Questions For Anr Eyelash Vendors
Q1.Why Choose Us?
- A:Our company have all kinds of mink lashes wholesale ,the quality is guaranteed,we have best quality and reasonable price ,if you have a large order,we will have a discount for you ,Join us! Make you more confident
Q2.How About Sample Policy?
- A:We can provide the sample to you, but you have to pay the sample fee.Anyway, we will return back to you the cost after you place an order.
Q3. How Long It Will Take To Delivery The Goods?
- A:If we have the goods in stock, we will delivery them within7 working days after we get your payment. If we do not have in stock, we will delivery them before the deadline which we both parties agreed on.
Q4.What Kind Of Package You Offer?
- A:We pack the goods first with gift box and then the export box to make sure the goods in good condition for storage and shipment.
Q5.How To Wear The Eyelashes?
- A:Step 1: Size the Fake Eyelashes, Before Gluing the Lashes on, You will Need to Make Sure They are Not Too Wide for Your Eye. Hold the Lash Strips Up Against Your Eyelid, and Trim Them Down on the Sides If Necessary.
- Step 2: Squeeze a Thin Line of Eyelash Glue Onto the Back of Your Non-Dominant Hand. Now, Gently Run the Outer Seam of the Eyelash Strip Along It. Allow the Glue to Dry for a Moment Before Applying It to Your Lashes.
- Step 3: Place the Strip on Your Eyelid, Positioning It as Close as Possible to Your Natural Lashes. Bring the Strip Down From Above, Not From the Front. This is to Ensure that You Get as Close as Possible to Your Lash line.
- Step 4: Allow the Glue to Dry Naturally. Once the Strip is in Place, You Do not Need to Press or Hold it.
- Step 5: Apply Mascara to Your Lashes, This will Help Blend Your Natural Lashes with the False Ones, Achieving a More Natural Look. You Can Use Black, Brown, or Dark Gray Mascara.